Paw-some Valentine’s Day Treats for Your Pooch
Frozen Berry Hearts
- Plain yogurt
- Fresh strawberries or blueberries
- Heart-shaped silicone mold
- Puree the fresh strawberries or blueberries in a blender until smooth.
- Fill each heart-shaped cavity in the silicone mold halfway with the berry puree.
- Top off each cavity with plain yogurt, smoothing the surface with a spatula.
- Place the silicone mold in the freezer and freeze until solid, about 2-3 hours.
- Once frozen, pop the berry yogurt hearts out of the mold and serve to your pup as a refreshing and healthy Valentine’s Day treat.